More About The Mission
- Distinctiveness: complementing not competing with other providers
- Client Alignment: respecting the intrinsic worth of every individual, working with them on their terms
- Community-Alignment: anticipating changing needs and leading community responses
- Balance: ensuring that our ambition does not rob us of our stability
Model of Engagement
Our model of engagement is to move from
- A positive first point of contact
- To affirming the dignity of the people we work with
- Toward establishing a trusting and respectful relationship
- Which supports the re-emergence of hope and aspirations
- All while clearing away the clutter
- Toward the creation of transferrable resiliency
- Enabling celebration at the achievement of goals
- And finally, completion (and release) from service.
As part of our work we have developed a complete quality assurance/engagement system called QualityWorks. It is a package that works incredibly well for managers and practitioners, ensuring clients get the best we are able to deliver.
The QualityWorks package enhances productivity via meaningful and measurable outcomes, something that allows clear and accurate reporting to funders, shows clear progress in change for clients, and allows practitioners and The Mission’s Practice Leader to have positive and targeted conversations around all client work. In effect, it allows the Practice leader to be ‘in the room’ with the worker and the client.
The QualityWorks package includes:
- Mission Programme Documents
- Mission Assessment & Formulation
- Mission Client Plans
- ExessTM CMS
- Partners for Change Outcome Management SystemTM (PCOMS)
- Mission MIS
- Mission KPIs
- Research & Data Mining
- Mission Practice Oversight
Benefits of QualityWorks
- Robustness - QualityWorks is research validated, measurable, consistent, transparent, structured and predictive.
- Performance oriented as it monitors each practitioner performance in real time, there are early indicators and clinical cutoffs, and it is focuses on the clients goals,
- Effectiveness - QualityWorks is transparent and validates the clients work, it focuses on building client resiliency, it surface client assets, and builds trust in agencies.
- Efficiency - The client does most of the work and provides most of the resources, change happens early, and reduces duplication of engagement.
- Cross-disciplinary – QualityWorks can be used in a range of disciplines; counselling, social work, education with children and adults, individuals and groups and multiple cultures.
- Data rich - QualityWorks shows a quantitative expression of the qualitative experience, is standardised, authentic and measures both client and practitioner progress.